Wednesday, April 7, 2021

Barney purple boost MTB frame going to Bellingham, Wa.

This order was originally going to happen in 2018 but life got in the way and it went on hold until a few weeks ago. This was going to be a gravel bike order but the customer wound up moving to a different state where a bike like this would be the thing.
The tubes come from a bunch of different sources. The seat tube is a Velospec. The down tube is Vari-Wall. The head tube is from Paragon. The chain stays are from Dedacciai. The top tube is from True Temper. The seat stays are from Nova Supply. This is the current MTB mix that works for me.
Although you can't see it , this one also has dropper post routing internal on the seat tube. I would love to have a single speed version of this but I have to wait what the cardiologist has to say next week. I might have to lower my output on the bike a bit.......hope not.
 

No comments: