Tuesday, April 12, 2022

Steel gravel frame going to Redlands, Calif.

I build a lot of frames just like this- probably the most popular thing I build right now. Frame building is work and can be challenging at times but in the case of this frame I had a pretty easy Friday and part of Tuesday putting it together. Unfortunately the build overlapped a bout of intestinal flu late Sunday and all Monday. I got to know my toilet on an intimate level.......not fun. 
A little queasy and woozy , I got back to work and finished this one with no ugly surprises or train wrecks.

In spite of having no appetite and an unhappy stomach it was a good day in the shop- honestly, I really needed one.  


 

1 comment:

Nico said...

My whole family had the same intestinal flu that week, we all got busy at the toilet on the same day. Not fun, screwed up our vacation and my plans for a bike ride in Monterey…