Saturday, February 26, 2022

7005 complete bike for sale

It is rare but every once in awhile I wind up with an extra frame. This one has a 529 mm top tube and a 491 mm c/t/c seat tube with a 123 mm head tube. It is an unridden bike with all Ultegra 8000 11 speed with the exception of 105 hubs and a carbon Praxis crankset.
The fork is an Enve tapered road fork. The cockpit is Shimano Vibe. Seatpost is a Thomson Elite 31.6
The wheels were built by me in the shop with Mavic NOS Open pro rims and DT competition butted spokes. The tires are Michelin Pro Power endurance 700x28. This is a road racing bike with fairly snappy geometry. The saddle is a Shimano Pro Turnix with carbon rails. The bike as you see it without pedals is 18 lbs. I'm asking $ 3,000 which is about $ 1,500 less than retail. Most of these parts were in inventory so I'm using the bike as a means to get more shelf room. You can reach me at paul@rocklobstercycles.com if you are interested. The only thing used on the bike are the chainrings and they have maybe 100 miles on them. I had to use them as I was only able to buy a new carbon arm set- chainrings ( like everything else ) were out of stock. It is our team color and has the original 1984 design decals . 
 

No comments: