Monday, June 8, 2009

the rack is full again

Samples of the spring harvest. Right now it's work your fingers to the bone time in the shop with the first batch of team bikes nearing the halfway point. This is one of two batches , both to hopefully be completed before the end of July. These two frame below are for the newest addition to the mens elite team, Chris McGovern. Back a few years ago he was terrorizing the course and giving our team a serious fight. Nice to have him on our side this time. These frames are made for the rigors of 'cross and all that comes with it.




I did a slight s-bend to the seat stays....heck, everyone is doing it. It looks nice and it dosen't take much time to do. These Scandium tubes are in really short supply -only 12 sets total and most are already spoken for. I do hope to get more next year.




2 comments:

chris and hollie mcgovern said...

I am making that drooling noise Homer Simpson makes...

Ayreel said...

I hope mine is in there. I'm getting really excited for my return to cross.