Wednesday, September 20, 2023

Long and slack steel gravel frame

I'm building many of these for one shop in Switzerland. The geometry they specify isn't quite like I normally do but then, this is Switzerland and I bet the riding is quite different than Nor-Cal. 
This one has a painted to match Enve fork and is built to take a beating. All the people who have gotten this style of frame seem to be really happy with how they ride, hence the steady demand- word must be spreading- kind of reminds me of when a group of people in L.A. based at the now defunct Golden Saddle cyclery started getting frames from me. It is these small neighborhood shops that are at the center of these little pockets of cycling culture. I am happy to be accepted by these shops and riders as it gives me renewed hope for independent shops and small builders in a world where such things are having a tough time.

 

No comments: