Wednesday, August 18, 2021

CX is almost here

The last remaining CX race frame orders are in the pipeline right now. I have given myself the next three weeks to complete the team bikes and a few others so that they will be ready before the season starts late next month. These aluminum frames could have been started earlier but with the supply chain strained to the maximum I'm still waiting for tubing. Supposedly everything I need to complete the batch is showing up tomorrow afternoon. This will be key as that is when I will be out of most of the tubes I use for these frames.
This one is # 2 in the batch- a World cup CX frame for a new addition to the team. I have # 3 started and it should be done today. After that , I'm just waiting on the tubes. This batch will be 9-11 frames in all and will be the last aluminum batch until November. 


 

No comments: