Sunday, May 30, 2021

7005 Di II disc brake road frame

I'm onto my second aluminum batch of the spring and this is frame # 4 in the current crop. The frame is made for the roads of San Luis Obispo county in central California- a great place to ride a bike and not far from the area where the Eroica California takes place.
I'm building this and other road and gravel frames in this batch but will be doing a run of CX race frames in early July. If you ordered one earlier this year , your frame is likely to be in this batch. The new shop is turning out to be a big improvement for me and I'm much happier with the extra room and natural light. 
This might be the last year where I build upwards of 100 frames as I am nearing my 66th birthday but who knows- with the new shop and the surge of orders I might have to wait another year to slow down. 
 

No comments: