Friday, June 16, 2023

Steel gravel bike for a local

Yes, it has wheels that don't match. Yes, it has a gold headset when it should be something else. I am lending this customer some parts so that he can ride this bike at the Enve Grodeo next week . Long story on the component mish mash but these days getting everything ready in a hurry does not always go as planned.
The bike will also be on display at the Enve builder roundup. Normally I don't post photos of a show bike before the event but since there are no embargoed parts on this bike I wanted - after a very long and stressful assembly- to show this one before it leaves the shop tomorrow morning. I will also be at the show and on the Grodeo ride, or at least a portion of it. This trip was all a last minute thing- mostly driven by the thought of getting to see all the other builders in one place. I have not been at a show in 4 years so I figured that I should be at this one. The show is on the 23rd....that' next week in Ogden, Utah. Check it out if you can.

 

No comments: