Monday, March 11, 2024

The legend continues- 7005 WCCX Team frame

This one is going to a rider who is starting his tenth season with the team. He has been on the podium at nearly every nationals he has raced in and has finished on the lead lap in a world cup in Europe.
It has been a great association with this rider over all these years and it continues in this year of 2024.
This frame is the distillation of years of building frames for racers like the one who will be astride this one.Team riders have given me good feedback and have probably  done more to shape my frames than I have......riding at the level they do , they encounter things that at my slower speed I will never have to deal with and hearing about how my bikes handle in these situations is vital to the evolution of my CX bikes.
Each one of this rider's frames have been named. This is the name of the latest one......long story based in eastern European mythology with a taste of my warped sense of humor.
 

No comments: