Friday, September 23, 2022

All road steel bike going to Florida

Wish that I had more photos of this one. This is probably the only customer build I have been able to do this year. I did one other for a bike show back in the spring but it was a single speed and many of the parts were stuff I had in stock. This one has the first set of Boyd wheels in my shop , a Sram Force group with hydraulic brakes and mechanical shifting. There's an Enve fork , Praxis carbon Zayante crankset and FSA handlebar, Easton stem and post-even some Time pedals. The saddle is a fancy Selle Italia. The bike weighs 19 lb. 9 oz. as you see it. The rider is 6'1"so this is pretty light for a steel frame bike in this size. This is a high end build that came together in 2022 when little else in the way of complete builds did. I hope that the customer enjoys it.
 

No comments: