Tuesday, July 5, 2022

7005 team CX frame

I forgot to note where this one is going - anyway, it is capped off with a Jen Green copper badge, probably my favorite one for the way that the copper ages and turns color with the exposure to moisture.
This one is from the last big batch I built and they are slowly getting prepped and out the door. I have so many frames in the shop that are waiting for headsets, forks or drivetrain build parts . People might say that it is money in the bank......well, it isn't in my bank yet and the folks that want to ride these frames are having to wait along with me. 2022 has been a pretty lean year for getting supplies but hey, there are much worse things going on in the world so I keep telling myself that it is only bike problems in my shop and those are not that hard to fix. 
I'll be contacting this customer in the morning.......hope that he has a fork !
 

No comments: