Friday, December 28, 2018

Maybe the last frame of 2018 ?

 That depends on what happens today. This is the first in an aluminum batch that might number 6-8 total. I'm building three track frames in this batch- unprecedented. The frame pictured is a disc/road frame set up for Di II.
 The tubing is nearly all from Dedacciai and is 7005 series. I am now routing the rear hydraulic line through the down tube- something I didn't do until late this year in aluminum . I have offered it on steel frames for a little over a year now.
This frame is also fitted with the Ahrens design flat mount and dropouts. I'll be building many of these in 2019 according to my order list. I'll be updating my race CX frames to be more like this frame with the exception of more mud room. I should have some new stuff to show at NAHBS in Sacramento in March.

No comments: