Friday, June 15, 2018

Disc road frame for sale in steel

 This is the rare case where I have an extra frame in the shop. Since I will be moving my shop next month I'll need to cut loose of as much stuff as I can before the big move. This frame is item # 1 on the list, not that it takes up much room but the proceeds from the sale will help offset the cost of the move a bit. Here are the stats:
 The frame is mid-weight steel- a typical True Temper/Columbus mix. It will take up to a 700x33 road tire so it can be considered a 'big tire road frame'. The bike is built for a flat mount rear disc caliper and there's an internal route for the hydraulic line- a $ 100 option usually. This frame would be $1,850 plus tax usually.
The top tube if measured level is 555. The seat tube is 530 c/t/c. The head tube is 167. The chain stay is 414 so it really is a road frame and not a gravel frame. The BB drop is 70 mm. The frame is built for a tapered steerer typical CX disc fork with a 395 axle to crown length. The rear spacing is 142x12 for thru-axle.Give me a call at the shop if you are interested and we can come up with a price.(831) 429-8010. I can also sell a fork with it as I will have the new flat-mount Whiskey fork in stock and I can also provide a headset as well.

No comments: