Saturday, March 19, 2011

Big tire road bike dressed up for the show


This is the final incarnation of the big tire road bike I built last year. I have finally installed the correct parts-all 5700 group, Honjo fenders and yes, that is a blue Brooks saddle. There's a brand new pair of Challenge Parigi-Roubaix tires and some blue Fizik handlebar tape. The bike will be on display at a show in San Fransisco at Una Pizza Napoleatana on Sunday 3/20 from 1-7 p.m. Admittance to the show is $ 10 and there will be 15 builders, a band and lots of great pizza.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks sharp Paul.

Anonymous said...

I want to ride my bicycle ! Remember that song?

Unknown said...

Looks like an ideal commuter. What is the frame tubing? Nice choice of fenders, but I think they would look better over blackwall tires.

Unknown said...

My favorite kind of bike in my favorite bike color, looks like what GT used to call "candy blue"