Sunday, March 13, 2011

Riding in Nisene Marks


if you have never ridden in the Santa Cruz mountains than you are definitely missing something great. These trails and roads go on for a good number of miles and you can climb to great vistas of the Monterey Bay.
Here's the bay and the cold front coming in. We did wind up getting rained on lightly for the last 1/2 hour of the ride.
Taking a call at the top of the climb......I wouldn't know about such things as I don't have a cell phone. I do borrow them on occasion, though. This was the top of the incline but it is actually about 6 miles short of the summit. This was far enough for us to get to the top of what would be almost 1 hour of single track back to the coast.

2 comments:

Fen said...

My favorite place to ride. Wish Cardiac had been turned into a development and been barbed wired off but Nisene is still miles and miles of smiles for me!

jim g said...

Nice Bontrager Ti Lite! Is that yours?