Thursday, August 11, 2011

Home away from home

This is my home for two weeks while I teach at UBI. This nice little backyard cabin was provided to me by Mike De Salvo and family. Mike is perhaps the best talent in welding in the custom bike game right now and he is one of the hardest working people I know. Hard work doesn't make you a good person in of itself but Mike's hard work is a result of his commitment to maikng his customers happy and providing for his family. I'm lucky to be here-all I need to do to earn my keep is feed the cats and water the garden while Mike and family are off on a much deserved vacation.

2 comments:

Zac Stanley said...

I'm jealous, Paul.

Anonymous said...

If you want a pocket bike but money is an issue, you should take hear and know that it is not too hard to find cheap pocket bikes for sale if you know where to look. Bikes Sale