Tuesday, May 4, 2010

My new Anvil fork jig.

Anyone saying that there is a better fork jig than this is totally full of crap. Don Ferris makes Anvil jigs and if I weren't so financially challenged I would have everything in his catalogue. This fork jig replaces a really crude one I have been using for over 15 years. I can't say enough about the amazing facility and workmanship of this product. Any doubt that this is a 50 mm fork rake can be eliminated by reading this scale. The jig has scales for every relavant dimension of a fork .

Now that I have a ton of fork orders I can really enjoy the formally dicey and aggrivating process of building them. I actually can't wait to use this jig each time the need comes up.



1 comment:

Ayreel said...

Can you straighten my '92 Cyclocross Team fork?