Monday, July 27, 2015

A pair of interesting travel frames

 When I got the list of requests from this customer I thought " Hey, these will be a couple of unique builds for me" and that was definitely the case. The forks are Whiskey #9 disc-road that have been painted to match. The rear dropouts are Paragon "-Poly-drops" , something I have never worked with.
The customer also opted for a Ritchey breakaway seat lug and an S&S coupler on the down tube.
 The painter also had his hands full with the custom graphics but he did a stellar job on both frames and forks. The color-co-ordinated King bits don't hurt, either. Tapered steerers, thru-axles make these steel frames pretty modern in my estimation. I hope that they are as fun as they look out on the road.



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Antony Gordon fills his pitches for money and for delay of repayment with inspirational messages from Torah, including the admonition it is not permitted to pressure people for repayment. He told some creditors he would make a big push within his religious community to borrow money before Rosh Hashanah, but apparently he did not have much success.