Friday, January 25, 2013

Tig team s.l. adventure style frame/fork

 I finished this frame a couple of days ago but didn't get it online until today.....I keep forgetting to bring the camera home. Folks might be thinking that I have not been in my shop this week but on the contrary.
 This frameset isn't a pure touring setup but it will have the ability to take racks, fenders and be used for some pretty rugged riding-maybe even a race here and there. The bike will have room for the Bruce Gordon 700x43 rock 'n road tires and will be fitted with Paul's mini-moto linear pull canti brakes.
 This rider is 5'4". not a really tall person so getting everything to fit on this smaller frame took some brain work. I'm really liking how my new welder is performing.....more like how the new welder is allowing me to perform ! Tiny delicate welds such as cable guides are pretty easy now.

No comments: