Tuesday, December 7, 2010

The rig loaded for the commute.


I have not been in the shop this week as I have been laid up with a painful kidney stone. While i'm in enough discomfort to not be able to tolerate the unheated shop, I can still build wheels at home. here's my town bike loaded with the last few day's work, my truing stand, dishing tool and whatever was cluttering my kitchen. Tomorrow I see the doctor to get the kidney stone removed.......after 9 days of pain I am more than ready ! This painful interlude has slowed the bike builds but barring complications , I assume I'll be back at it next week with a full head of steam. Normally I like going to work but now it will be like a celebration !

6 comments:

steve garro said...

feel better, Paul!

Annah said...

Feel better for real. Kidney stones I've heard are the worst!

Asiya said...

water droplets
http://todays-trends.blogspot.com/2010/12/water-droplets-water-picture.html

Melancholy State said...

Hopefully, you get well soon! Also congratulations on the notable blog spot.

Pro Seduction Training said...

wow this is pretty amazing stuff. im glad i read this. thanks dude.

this will really help you. you should get what it has to offer. check it out. NOTHING TO LOSE. WOMEN TO GAIN!
http://www.proseductiontraining.com

Crescent Louise said...

I used to date a guy in High School who built his own bikes and this blog just. Takes. Me. Back. Ha!

I hope you feel beter.

xxx C
lunarismoon.blogspot.com