Friday, June 7, 2024

Team WCCX frame

Future of this frame has been changing monthly but I think I have a plan now. I have an upcoming show in Portland near the end of August and I believe that this frame will be up there as a built bike. I can't show the full build before the show as that is supposedly against the show rules......and the bike would be old news if I put it on social media before the show......I'm going to unveil it in Portland at the Made show and not before.
A supplier with whom I am partnering with for the show therw me a bit of a curve-I had intended to use a steel frame and had already built one for the exhibit. Well, that was not really going to work for the supplier so now it will be a team WCCX frame......you'll have to go to the show to know why the change happened and what it entails. I was very lucky to have this frame on hand to use for the show-I unwittingly saved myself from having to build another frame in a huge hurry for a show-this would get in the way of building frames for you folks out there in the world.... I would not feel good about that.

 

No comments: