Tuesday, June 4, 2024

New model....sorta.

I built a 24" wheel version of something like this about 30 years ago for someone in Florida. I have no idea what happened to the frame but it has been in the back of my mind since then. 
Yesterday the stars aligned for me to build another one- this time a 27.5" wheel version. Who would order something like this ? Nobody yet- this is bound for the "Made" show in Portland in late August. Technically , I'm not supposed to put up photos of show bikes but this is just the frame- the build won't happen until July. Until then it will remain a mystery as to how I'm going to outfit it. It will be for sale at the show-hopefully I won't have to bring it back to Santa Cruz.....I don't have any open bike hooks !
Oh, yeah.....model is called the "Lifestyer" , in other words- a bike that really does not need to exist and for many people would serve no purpose........but for the right person it will check a few really obscure boxes. I hope that person goes to the show........
 

No comments: