Saturday, October 21, 2023

Email has been down


 Yes,folks- the paul@rocklobstercycles.com email has been down since Oct. 12th but now it is up and running again. I would like to thank elegantgeeks , my web designer for hunting down the source of the problem and dealing with it as everything I tried did not seem to work. Things with internet hosts and email providers are subject to change without notice and I was in a feedback loop from hell with a company who's name will not be stated here. It does make me a bit angry when I know that these multi-billion dollar behemoths can enrich themselves while avoiding providing any service other than the taking of money for the most part. With my business the only thing on my mind is providing service......that's what people are paying for , right ? If only.........

No comments: