Monday, July 23, 2018

Team tig SL CX for Saudi Arabia

 This frame was built for a grad student who should be just about done with his program as I write this. I'll be building it up this week-I started on it last week but the move got in the way a bit. There's now a Jen Green headbadge on it and the parts are slowly being added. I have about 10-11 frames to prep this week while I relocate the shop to the new location at 719 Swift st. , barely a block away.
 The colors and scheme are a product of the customer's looking at the many photos I have put up over the last couple of years. He distilled his design to what you see here. It looks nicer in person and will be the only one of my bikes in Saudi Arabia as far as I know. The King headset is a nice touch, along with the matching red seat clamp.

No comments: