Thursday, August 16, 2012

Sickness

 There are times when a frame comes out good. There are times when a frame comes out less than good.
 Then there are times when a frame can only be described as 'sick'.  I don't use this term to assess the quality of workmanship normally......I don't really use this term for anything other than what I feel when I'm not well.-That said , I make an exception and proclaim that this frame is about as sick as anything I have ever built. I'm kind of dumbfounded.... ever since I have come back from teaching it feels like I'm the one who just got a lesson in my craft.
From this point on I'll have to live up to this monument to sickness in steel.-It won't be easy but then, that's what keeps it interesting.

4 comments:

steve garro said...

HERE COME SICKNESS CRUISIN' UP MY BLOCK!
Nice work, Paul.

swiggco world said...

It wasn't an easy birth.....had to beat on the vise a bit-more on that later.

steve garro said...

I had that yesterday, the beating on the vise part.
Had to walk away and then come back and get manly and squish some stays for clearance, clarence.

chris and hollie mcgovern said...

Belt drive?