Thursday, July 26, 2012

Road frame for S.F.

 This powdercoat with a satin clear coat looks almost exactly like a titanium frame......it's remarkable.
 Next time I want to get one of my own frames repainted I might go this route-it is a cool look.
The satin top layer really highlights the welding and details like machining and external tube butting. I think that this would be a good look for a display frame. The owner wanted something low key but I think it came out a bit nicer than he might have anticipated. He's looking to have a commuter that won't attract the attention of thieves.......

3 comments:

steve garro said...

Matte finish has been huge here this year too!

chris and hollie mcgovern said...

God Damn those stays are sexy!

chris and hollie mcgovern said...

God Damn those stays are sexy!