Sunday, August 17, 2008

two bikes for sale


This is my brother-in-law's bike and he has macular degeneration and an no longer see well enough to ride the streets of NYC. It's an 'Al Carbon' with ultegra-10, mavic ksyrium wheelset and carbon fork,bars,crank,seatpost and bottle cages. It's a large frame for a 6'4" rider. All this for $ 2,000 obo, about half price. It's near mint and in perfect mechanical condition.

This bike used to be mine and it's about the nicest MTB I ever built up for myself. I only sold it because I was really broke.The frame is Easton 7005 ultralite and has a 17" seat tube c/c and a 22 3/4" top tube measured level. It's all XTR except for the Race Face crankset and the XT front hub. I built the wheels with 717 Mavic rims and DT butted black spokes. It has a Fox F-80RLT shock with pump and comes with two sets of pedals for only $ 1,900, less than half price and it's near mint.

No comments: