Saturday, February 3, 2024

I'm starting a youtube channel


 Yes- I have had a youtube channel about guitars for about 12 years now but have not made one about bikes. I will call this one 'Rock Lobster cycles shop' and it will be stories about the shop and its history. There's been a lot of bikes though my hands over the last four decades but not until recently have I had a proper place to display all the bikes I have going back to my first frame. There are a lot of bikes made by other people as well and each one has a story. Over the coming months I'll be telling these stories in short videos shot in the shop. There's nearly 50 bikes in the shop right now so this will take time. I want to do this as I know that nothing lasts forever and this wonderful shop that I have will some day be gone. Before it is too late I want to document as much as I can about the collection and the life experience I have had building and riding for all these years. I hope some of you check it out.

No comments: