Saturday, November 4, 2023

Foiled by Google

 Well, you'll have to look at Facebook now if you want to see any frames from me. Google has decided to block me from uploading photos to this blog and videos to youtube. I opened the Google account to fix an email problem and now have all sorts of other problems. Hopefully this stuff will get sorted out. If not, this blog and all others that I have published will indeed die. I can't believe how incredibly stupid this whole episode has been - a webhost changed it's policy with no warning and it has been a nightmare trying to fix everything that has gotten shut down in the process. I'm no tech person so I'm powerless to fix this and hoping that I get help . I'm doing what I can in the mean time to remain visible on the web as a bike builder.

No comments: