Thursday, July 20, 2023

Broken leg progress report

 Howdy, folks. After nearly two weeks in the hospital and a surgery I am now finally at home. The first of six weeks of recovery has just been completed so if all goes well I will be full weight bearing five weeks from today. It is unlikely that I will be able to work in the shop until then, mainly for safety reasons but if I can, I will. There are still over 30 frames on the list so I'll have a mountain of work waiting for me. I will still try to build one more batch of aluminum frames before the start of CX season. I think there's only about 7 frames on that list so getting them done is really possible. The time off of work will really renew my enthusiasm. 

Thanks to all who visited me at  the hospital and for all the well wishes online and by phone. I guess I'm not done yet. 


No comments: