Monday, June 19, 2017

Full build for sale-Gravel bike in steel

 Every once in awhile I have an extra frame and parts laying around so I was able to put together a really nice build for someone who wants a deal. The frame is my Tig s.l. big tire CX/Gravel rig with a Whiskey carbon fork. The bike has Sram CX-1 Force drivetrain with Red levers. The wheels are Easton EA-70 and the tires are 700x40 WTB Nanos set up tubeless. The top tube is 525 and the seat tube is 440 c/t/c. The head tube is 115 so this bike would be good for a 5'5" rider. The bars are 40 cm and the stem is 90. The frame also has rack mounts so it would make a good adventure bike.
 This one is in the team color with gold bits, just like our race bikes. Call me at the shop at 831-429-8010 if you are interested. I'm asking $ 2,800. This bike would sell for $ 4,400 if you ordered it today.

No comments: