Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Aluminum road race frame for San Jose

 If you like the shape of this frame, that's good......this is how my aluminum road frames are looking these days and for the future. I might be doing some flat mount disc brake versions later as I am sure that people will be asking for that.
 This frame is mostly Dedaccai "Force' 7000 series aluminum-probably a bit stronger than it needs to be but this frame is really built to last. The rider who is getting it does a ton of miles and races as ofen as his schedule permits. He was the person who created our Nor-Cal junior squad .
The fork is an Enve tapered -the headset Cane Creek and there's a nice Jen Green headbadge that I threw in for good measure. I hope this bike gets ridden a lot.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

looks good Paul!