Friday, November 2, 2012

Reverse image

 This is the alter ego of a white scandium 'cross frame I posted a couple of weeks ago. This is steel and it will be going to the same customer. This will be the year round go-to training bike while the white version will be the dedicated race bike.
 This frame might be for general use but it would also be a fine race machine as it shares identical geometry as the scandium version and is small enough that there's only a minimal weight penalty.
I have a frame very similar to this in the shop that was ridden in the '2000 worlds back when most of the race bikes at all levels were steel. I'll post a photo of this battered warrior next.

1 comment:

Little_Jewford said...

I feel these frames deserve a "special edition" RL ska edition t-shirt or even jersey ... I'd buy one! Hmmmm....where is Brent when you need him