Sunday, August 9, 2009

Home away from home

Here's the digs for my stint as a visiting instructor at U.B.I. for the second time. Here, also is one of the many avocado/cheese/lettuce/tomato sandwiches that I'll eat over the two week stay. Yeah, I'm cheap but I can't help it...I like avocado sandwiches just about any time except for breakfast. I'm teaching the tig-wleding framebuilding class again and it is really going well so far but this coming week will be tough....the rear stays are the most difficult part of the frame to weld so my students will have a real challenge for the next four days. I'm getting in plenty of riding, both dirt and road as the area is a great place to do both. Anyone reading this wanting to learn framebuilding should check out U.B.I. as it is arguably the best place anywhere to build your first frame .


1 comment:

rabbit said...

they should have put a rock lobster on your camper while you are there