Friday, December 21, 2007

Theyr'e done !

Not only are the frames done but they are on the way to the heat treater . These will be the first frames painted in the new year. Ten frames, ten days and I was sick through the second week. I guess somebody will have to wash the frames with alcohol.....or maybe the heat treatment will kill the germs. These frames actually set a new standard for me in terms of quality. Every time I get into a batch like this I find one more trick that I didn't know before to make things go quicker yet with more precision. Hopefully the next batch will go as well. I'm definitely ready for it now.

3 comments:

David M said...

Rock on brother...

Rye said...

we'z don't call yu da' boss fo nuthin'

steve garro said...

rock on indeed......i would call that a "throw down" steve.