Saturday, February 23, 2019

Feb. is coming to an end with an aluminum batch

 Hope that you like the look of this CX frame- this is the way all the new team frames will look. I have added some features that riders have requested and one that I thought was needed.
#1. The hydraulic line for the flat mount rear caliper runs inside the down tube.
#2. The top tube has a flatter profile for more comfort when shouldering.
#3. I have done away with the seat stay bridge and have added a gusset higher up- this takes away one of the places that mud typically builds up on- this was my idea, stolen from some other brands.

The goal is to make a more modern bike for competition - small improvements but they were needed.A frame like this will cost $ 1,750. This frame is identical to what I build for the team currently. It represents the most advanced design I have yet produced. Count on a 5 month wait to get one- they are all made to measure- I have not made plans to make stock sizes of this unless I get the demand and more importantly,  the time.




1 comment:

roguedog said...

Hmm..might be time for an RL but which one?? This or the 40th... both so spiffy looking!